

Even though we didn't move, we still managed to fill our weekend. There was a 10 yr reunion/camp meeting in Meeteetse at the YWAM base I attended in 2001. Saw some old friends and many with their little children. Our friend, Red Seibel stayed with us and his adorable daughter Bentleigh. She calls me Aunt Amanda. She will be 3 in November. I didn't get a picture of her awake but she was cute sleeping. Her and Jason caught some z's in the living room
This was friday and saturday.
Sunday we went to church and went fishing with our friend's Jon and Sheila. We found a hole that we've had some good luck with and we were all pulling fish out. Sheila caught her first edible fish which we did cook on the barbecue. Jason kept 2 big ones, I kept a medium sized one and

Sheila kept her smaller trout. They were either rainbow trout or cut throat trout. Fish paired with fresh corn on the cob made for a pretty great meal.

These are pictures of the smoke we saw from a fire that was a few miles away from us. The east entrance from Cody into Yellowstone has been closed and now they have evacuated Pahaska Teepee, the first guest ranch outside the gate. It's hard to see the mountains in Cody now due to all the smoke.
4 comments:
That last picture is amazing! the colors make it look like an incredible sunset. I'm scared to think what all is burning. Ron has a friend who used to ride through the forest shooting maimed and burned animals after forest fires. Ugh, what a job.
Amanda, I saw your blog on Gina's. Sounds like things are going great for you down south. I have a blog too, but it is a private one. Let me know what your e-mail is and I will add you to the list of readers.
christine our email is born2worship365@hotmail.com
Hey Guys! Glad to see you at the Reunion! Thanks for coming! My mom will be here on Wednesday.... till the 30th. Sounds like you guys are busy. Let me know if riding would work. If not, it's OK!!! Pamela
Post a Comment