I can't believe that school starts on Wednesday. I have to go to meetings tomorrow and meet the boy I'm going to be working with one on one. So this is my last day of summer vacation! I can't remember a whole lot of what I did but I need more time! I guess that's life. It's hard to believe that summer will be over next month and hunting season is on us once again.
Here's the latest update on our house situation. Last we were told the seller owed $2000 on the title yet. Well, that was actually $3700. She had $2000 but spent it on some bills that came in. She has been behind on payments for 3 months and the bank is going to foreclose on her. Our broker is talking to her bank today to see if they would put up the $3700 so we can close and they can deal with her. This is where we stand as of now. Our broker Eric goes to our church and said that he is going to talk to them today and hopefully will know something by the end of the day. He used to be a banker so he can talk their lingo.
This week is a busy week for us. I start work tomorrow, Jason is working, we're not sure if we're going to close this week, we're planning to leave thursday after school to drive to Canada for a friend's wedding which I said I would play at. Wedding is on Sunday and we'll drive back monday to go to work on Tuesday. What a weekend we'll have. I need more summer holidays!!!!!!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Buying a house sounds way more confusing there than here. Give us a call if you guys have any free time at all, maybe we can arrange to have a visit with you me and Val... let us know.
Post a Comment