Thursday, August 9, 2007

No Moving Yet!

Some people, I'll tell you what. Looks like we won't be moving tomorrow due to the fact the seller didn't have all of her "ducks in a row". She says now that she is $2000 short of paying for the house on the title. So she's asked for an extension on the closing, which we'll give her in good faith that everything is going to work out for us. We've pretty much packed everything except the kitchen, so it looks like we'll be living out of boxes for 2 more weeks. We're both pretty frustrated! Just pray for us that things will all work out the way they're supposed to.

4 comments:

Calvin & Gina said...

Oh, that sure sucks. Sounds a lot different buying a house in the US than in Canada. Hopefully everything works out. Will we be seeing you again anytime soon?

Amanda said...

Hey Gina

What's your blog site if you have one? We're planning to come home the 24th-26th for a friend's wedding. It's going to be a quick trip because work will have started then. I have one more week of holidays and then it's back to the grind stone.

wyofaith said...

Amanda-
Did you get my message? Can Jason take off work on Thursday?

I would have been living out of boxes for two weeks if you hadn't organized my kitchen for me. I still appreciate it!

Calvin & Gina said...

Hey! I see you found me. Remember, it is a secret ;) Anyways, if you guys have any free minutes at all when you are out, give us a call. Val and I were just chatting about you yesterday and we would love to spend a little time with you guys.
Gina