Friday, August 3, 2007

Work!

This week has been a busy week for us. Tuesday and Wednesday I helped Jason on a job. Oh my goodness, the homeowner is so ANAL over every little detail. (Don't know if i should have used anal but it so fits) Jason just wanted to get the job done, so yesterday we spent 13 hours at her house working until 9:15 PM! Getting all the minor last details done on her house. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I was so happy to leave and "hit the hay". It was a long day and nerves were high between the carpenter and his helper of one. Now it's just the last minute paperwork that he needs to give her and hopefully we can get a check from her pronto. She'd be the type to draw it out and find where every last penny was spent and if its too much, come and complain. No, I"m not bitter about it at all, just annoyed.
Anyways... I can't believe that school starts in 19 days and then i have to go back to my job. Where has the summer gone? We haven't done some of the things we wanted to. I guess there is always fall.
We close on our house next friday! Can't believe it. Hopefully we can move on friday and the last stuff on saturday with some much needed help. Jason will have it all unboxed in one day. No living with boxes for him. I'll be pulling out my hair trying to keep up with him.

1 comment:

wyofaith said...

Give us a call when you get ready to move. We probably won't answer but we will listen to your message three days after you've already moved. Ha Ha- seriously call us when you are ready. :)