Tuesday, September 4, 2007

One step closer

The owner's of the cute little house we fell in love with, has accepted our offer of buying it! We're very excited and hopeful that this deal won't fall through like the last one. Sunday after church, we drove around the area and really liked it. There is an elementary school on the other side of the hospital, which the new wing i think will be right in front of the house and a park near by as well, so there is lots of room for Tucker to run and play fetch. The area is really nice and quiet and we're only 2 blocks away from our pastor and his family. Jason is wanting to get some bikes and tootle around town. What's nice is Powell is a flat town unlike hilly Cody. People from Winkler know what i'm talking about. Biking will definitely be easier. Hopefully telling this news won't "jinx" the deal.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside as well!

Calvin & Gina said...

Exciting! Hopefully this time it all works.
No prob about not seeing you guys. Val asked the other day if I had talked to you and I said no. I assumed you would be BUSY. As for coming down, we would love to, but it would have to be in winter. Right now Calvin should be working 24-7, he is that busy with the business. Hopefully it slows down a little in the winter. We want to either fly south this winter again or drive down into the states, not sure where but if we would we would definetly come out your way, and we have talked about it. That or next fall we would like to go to Black Hills, maybe we could meet you guys half way or something.... Keep us updated on the house. I can't wait to see pictures it sure sounds nice.

wyofaith said...

It won't jinx the deal! This house is YOURS!!! I took my hunter safety online so I just have to do the field day in Cody. What area are you going to draw for or are you just going to do general? Or maybe you dont' have to draw for deer?

Amanda said...

You can't draw for tags anymore because the deadline was sometime in the spring. We just generally do general tags.