Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Time!

Isn't it funny how you write something down and think that's how it's going to go, that the plans can change so quickly?

My summer plans have really taken a turn. No longer am I lounging around the house doing as a I please, but my loving husband decided I needed a summer job. He just started a new job for a guy in Powell. Which is great because we hopefully won't have to spend a bazillion dollars on fuel for a while. He is working to box in some new sprinkler systems in the local college housing. He volunteered my energy and time to possibly supervise and help some college girls paint those same boxes all through the 38 different houses! ( I think it's 38! It's a lot anyways) He knows I don't mind painting and since he "trained" me to paint, I could supervise the 2 or 3 girls the guy has working for him. I now go from Para-professional to summer construction girl. I'm paying for helping him these last few summers. So instead of loafing at home making no money, I could make some extra money this summer. I guess we'll have to find a new way to "hold down the couch" since I won't be there.

As far as the camps go, I thought I would help with the girls camp, but now I'll have to see how it goes.

This could be my last post for a while. My computer is the school's and they want them for the summer to possibly work on them. I want to be bad and not hand them in but at the same time, I was told to do it. Oh, the pressure, I can't take it. If not, the local librarians will become my new best friends! Keep checking in!

Have a Great Hot Summer! My A/C has been on already!

No comments: