Monday, July 14, 2008

I have a New Laundry Room!

Okay, so we already had a laundry room when we bought the house, but we painted it this last weekend and put down new flooring. It feels like a new room and is the most updated room in the house. This may sound a little bold for some people (MOM) but I did a red wall and 3 yellowy cream. Jason had also textured the walls and the cream actually looks like dry mud. It looks really nice. For flooring, I bought some sticky tiles to put over the old 70's brown and beige linoleum. So now it looks like dark brown slate tile linoleum. So to finish off the room, we have to do the base board and trim around the window and kitchen door. But that's on the back burner for a trip to Billings, because around here it's pretty expensive or the selection is really outdated. Pictures to come this fall.

2 comments:

Prairie Mama said...

Your new room sounds great! I like the colors you picked. I hope to see you soon! Everything else going well?

wyofaith said...

THIS FALL????? I can't possibly wait that long! Thank goodness the fair is this week!