Monday, November 3, 2008

Prayer update!

I called my parents on Saturday, which I think surprised them. My dad's surgery went well. He was in a lot of pain and was on a morphinemachine. They did get him walking with a walker for a little bit. My mom was afraid that with the risk of this surgery, he might not walk, but praise God it all went great. They were able to repair the nerve damage to his spine that was causing his right leg and foot to be numb for a long time. He now has feeling back in his leg and foot. Another Praise God! He has a long recovery time ahead of him, so prayers are always needed.

3 comments:

Wenona said...

Praise God for the successful surgery. Praying that healing continues.

Nicole said...

When are you going to post some baby bump pics??

Gina said...

I'm waiting for that baby bump picture as well!!