Sunday, May 3, 2009

Katelyn Rose Pellegrino!

She's here! Pictures to come, not that we haven't taken any. If you want one of the first pictures at the hospital, go to www.pvhc.org. and go to the birthplace and under the month of April 2009. These are all of the babies of the month, but as of today, she was not on there. She was born April 29th.

When I've got more time, I'll write down the whole birthstory. It's a miracle.

6 comments:

Prairie Mama said...

I am so excited for you! I have been trying to ward off a cold so I know I can't bip over and visit yet but I will look forward to seeing you guys soon!!! LOVES!!!

Wenona said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! LOVE the name and can't wait to see more pics - I'll go check out that link. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to mother-hood okay.

Gina said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Katelyn. Hope you guys are doing great and adjusting to being a family of three.

Amanda said...

We're getting there and finally catchin up some much needed sleep.

Christine said...

Congrats Amanda! So super excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures.

Gina said...

YAY!! The picture of Katelyn is finally posted. What a sweetie, I'm trying to figure out which one of you she looks like!! Hoping you will make it out here this summer.... Give Katelyn a cuddle from me :)