Saturday, August 8, 2009

Uncovered Memories 2

6 yrs ago I made a little slide show for our wedding , of pictures from our youth. The comparisons were quite funny. But what I had wanted to find were baby pictures from Jason to compare to Katelyn. So now you can be the judge and see who she looks like more, mom or dad?
Daddy


Katelyn


Mommy

I think mommy wins, but that's just me.

6 comments:

Prairie Mama said...

You win!
Funny, when The Prairie Kid was that age he looked much more like me as a baby and sometime after he completely morphed into a spitting image of his daddy!

Cute pics!

Gina said...

YOU!!

Nicole said...

Definately mommy!

Nicole said...

Oh, and cute pink striped dress!!!

Malissa said...

Oh for sure mom wins. Sorry Jason, maybe the next one..

wyofaith said...

Can you believe your baby is almost 4 months old????