Enjoying a new Dr. Seuss book from Auntie Gina. I'm so happy that Katelyn loves books. I was a book worm as well
Since we didn't make it home for Christmas, Christmas came to us and Katelyn got 2 new toys to add to her collection and some new 1T clothes from Auntie Janesa who just couldn't resist the cute clothes at a great deal. We even got a night out for Jason and I, leaving Katelyn with Grandma and the aunts, much to their pleasure. We went out for Supper with friends and met more couples at a Christian comedian "concert". It was nice to get a couple of hours of couple time. It felt so weird walking with just Jason again and no bulky car seat and diaper bag.
Sunday we went out for a nice steak dinner in Cody and said our good-byes since my family was leaving early monday morning. We had a good visit and we will hopefully see them again soon. Grandpa missed out on this trip and was sad he couldn't make it.

1 comment:
That's so nice that your sisters could come visit! I can't believe this was their first time meeting Katelyn! They must've had so much fun getting to know her.
Post a Comment