Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Fun


Regrettably, I have not spent as much time as I should have, outside in this beautiful indian summer we are having. Yesterday, I changed that and Katelyn and I headed out for a morning walk. After an easy mile walk, we headed home and had time before lunch to get some pics of Katelyn in the leaves. This time last year she just sat in them, but now she could run through the crunching leaves. I got out the rake to rake some together and she enjoyed the rake more than the leaves. Oh well.

Look at this diva pose!

Beware of the one eyed mommy. Not my best shot, oh well, but the babes is smiling!

3 comments:

Wenona said...

cute! glad you're able to enjoy the beautiful weather you're having out there!

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

You're both so beautiful! Love to see the smiles!
Pamela

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

You're both so beautiful! Love to see the smiles!
Pamela