It sure is nice to have kids entertained by the easiest things like a sink full of soapy water! I'm sure this summer will be fun with more outdoor water activities she can do. She is getting so big! P.S. I love seeing all your new creations. They keep me inspired! Although, lately these days I'm more focused on just getting our house cleaned. I might have to dust off the sewing machine really quick for a few last minute crafts though. Glad to hear its pretty much spring over there. It's about time the snow be gone, hey?
1 comment:
It sure is nice to have kids entertained by the easiest things like a sink full of soapy water! I'm sure this summer will be fun with more outdoor water activities she can do. She is getting so big! P.S. I love seeing all your new creations. They keep me inspired! Although, lately these days I'm more focused on just getting our house cleaned. I might have to dust off the sewing machine really quick for a few last minute crafts though. Glad to hear its pretty much spring over there. It's about time the snow be gone, hey?
Erin
Post a Comment