Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trial Baby


(She had to try on the baby bonnet. She looks like a little Hudderite to me!)

With the arrival of baby #2 any day, technically 6 more until the official due date, a trip to the storage shed to get out all of our baby gear was due. With Jason gone during the week, I had to take it upon myself to look through our totes of miscellaneous things and find clothes, carrier, bath tub etc. Most of it was pretty easy to find, but I forgot how many clothes I had for Katelyn. To say God doesn't provide is an understatement.

While the carrier was on the floor, Katelyn had to try it out with her own wee one.
I don't know how many times I buckled and unbuckled baby in the car seat, but it kept her entertained for as long as possible, while I sorted through the bags of clothes. It's so hard to know what to keep out since it could say 3 months and really fit them much earlier. I just kept out all the sleepers and undershirts for now. With having a small house and one closet and chest of drawers to share for two, I can't keep everything out like I did for Katelyn. Oh well, we'll make do.

No comments: