Thursday, May 15, 2008

No Guiding Trips

Of course after I wrote yesterday's post, I talked to my Cowboy about him guiding fishing trips and he said that he wasn't going to do it. He'd talked to the store owner and he said he was interested but not overly excited. He had only had a couple of people ask for them. It sounded like Cowboy was thinking it was going to be a busy business, but we would have to go out a couple times a week to make it worth our while and the work. So, I'm kind of relieved that we're not because of all the money we'd have to put out for horses and hay.

1 comment:

The Cowboy's Wife said...

Hey, we are finally done with your Lonesome Dove movie. So sorry it took us sooo long! We can bring it over to your church on Sun if you want or you can stop by after school sometime. Just give me a call so I am for sure at home. Thanks for letting us borrow it.