Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rice Cereal, Mmmm Mmmm Not so Good

Last night, we thought we would try to give Katelyn some rice cereal. She wasn't liking the new taste all that much. The gag reflex kind of got in the way a few times, but she over came it. She fussed after a few spoons but had a good sampling of it.

I guess we're going to have to invest in a high chair pretty soon.

Some goes in, and some comes out.

"What you lookin' at Willis?"

How it all went "down".

3 comments:

Prairie Mama said...

I love the facial expressions! Hilarious!

Wenona said...

Oh so cute! I remember that gag reflex... HAHA!
She is such a sweetheart. Soon she'll be so excited when you mix her cereal and she'll gobble it up in record time!

Jess and Eddy said...

Gosh, she is so CUTE!!!!!
You guys are amazing!! Blessings