She is a little chatty cathy. Da da da da is a common word during the day, but when it comes to night time and the crying begins, ma ma ma comes out. When Tucker walks by, da or ta comes out. We are both so amazed at how smart she is at such a young age and how much she has learned in such a short time. Food of any type is welcome with an open mouth along with the sippy cup. Hard to believe that we are into February already and in 3 months she will have her 1st birthday!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
My Little Stinker
Today was Katelyn's 9 month Dr.'s appointment. I was curious to see how much she weighed and how tall she was. But it was also going to be a bittersweet appointment, due to her getting her shots. Last time, we had a dire time trying to get her calmed down and go to sleep at night and she ran a fever. So this time, I covered her with prayer and believed that nothing would happen. Praise God, she is in a great mood and has slept for 3 hours today, which is unusual for her. By the way, she is 17lbs 3oz, 25th percentile on her chart but she's 27 inches tall and still toothless. I put her in her new Jenny Jump Up for some play time and this is what I found.
I just had to capture it. It looked hilarious with her jumping and her hands on her legs. We have such a clown. The nurses had a hard time sticking her with needles when she smiled at them. And how could you not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment