So, our pajama problems are getting better. Lately, she's gone to bed with a top on and no pants and that seems to be just fine with her. And the diaper is still on as of late, so that's something to be more happy about than the pajamas. Today, however, I had a little surprise after lunch. It had gotten very quiet while I was cleaning up our sun room, when someone walked into our room draped in my dish towels. (The dish towel cape is a normal thing around here) She was however, missing some other essential elements. The diaper and clothes were missing. I had taken her shirt off after lunch because it was dirty, again a normal thing. So she was missing her leggings and that all important pamper.
To her delight, she ran away from me,
squeeling and giggling in all her naked glory. It was quite a fun game in her mind, that we were playing, and it was very funny to this mom. So video worthy, but no video was taken, except for these quick photos.


I probably shouldn't post these, and she would be so embarrassed later in life, but for now, this is my life and as some would say, she takes after her own mother. Of course, when I was her age, ahem!
1 comment:
this reminds me so much of Ken Davis' story of his daughter...good stories!
Post a Comment