Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I He-ope"

Sometimes trying to spell what you hear just isn't as cute as hearing it from that sweet little mouth it comes out of. This is a common phrase I hear throughout the day. I have a little helper in my K and I love it. Sometimes it's more help than what I would like, but I don't want to discourage her. She helps with taking the groceries out of the cart in the check out, sometimes with making the bed or cooking. This girl loves to cook. "I cook, mommy I cook". It can be as simple as opening the package of instant oatmeal and dumping it and the water in the bowl.

She is a Daddy's girl too! She loves to help her Daddy do whatever it is he is doing. Yesterday was an errand day for Jason and I got him to take Katelyn along. It's not fair that I always have to take her and he just goes, so it was his turn to have a Daddy/daughter day. It left me a lot of time to clean and cut up a batch of salsa. They stopped to talk to someone and K got to pet their kitties and horses and puppies, much to her excitement. They checked out Jason's future patrol car, which needs a lot of work before it's in working order. They ended their date with lunch at Mickey D's for a cheeseburger. I was just happy to see them spend some quality time together. She is at such a fun stage.

This was from a couple of weeks ago, when she thought she had to help mow the lawn. It was a very windy day as you can tell by her hair.

No comments: