The 26th we made the trip to Winnipeg with my parents and braved the malls for the boxing day sales. The rest of the days we went to Winkler and shopped or saw family and friends.
A highlight for me was something I had wanted to do but wasn't sure how I was going to do it. I had really wanted to go snowmobiling and to my surprise and delight, my girlfriend Connie's parents had just bought one. So Sunday she drove to my parents a
Together we hit the trail that runs right past my parents place. We probably went about 15 miles and turned around. It was pretty cold but it was so much fun, a great calm day to do it. We even got Jason out of the chair and outside to enjoy a little fun in the snow.
Our dog Tucker sure enjoyed running along the sled. I sure do miss the snow
considering it's January and we have NO snow.We left the 31st to go to Brandon to see my aunt Susan who was suddenly hospitalized on Christmas. So we visited and stayed the night and kept Uncle Pete company. We left the 1st to head home and it's sure good to be home again.

6 comments:
Glad you made it home safe and had a fun trip. Too bad I couldn't make it for coffee with you and Val...
About the furniture, we got it on the 28th at Klassen's, it was a GOOD sale!! and we got some money for Christmas so that helped...
Glad you guys had a safe trip out here and then again back home.
Tucker is awesome!!! What a cool pics... I'm still not encouraged about the snow, the water freezes at 65F in Brazil... Happy New Year for you guys!! We will see you in February!!!
I agree- great pics and even better memories I'm sure. Glad you guys are home even if you are so far away.
We will spent probably few day in Wyo with the Nicholsons... this will be on the last week of February.... We love to see you guys!!!
Butchering was... interesting.... and yes, the receptions were chilly!! Val and I and Auntie Dorothy had fun though! It's what you make of it... BUT, I still hate doing it!
Post a Comment