Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Have A Maid!

I was very pleasantly surprised yesterday with a phone call from my husband. Being the great guy that he is, he informed me that he had cleaned the whole house! Of course, being just the two of us and not liking any clutter, there wasn't much to clean, but he did find things to clean. So upon my arrival home, he had to give me the whole tour and point out everything he had done. (It's so funny how guys need to show us everything they've done) Of course I was impressed because he did jobs I haven't gotten to or hate to do. Now I make it sound like a don't clean, but I do clean very faithfully but sometimes you just don't want to scrub the shower every week, and that's what he tackled and more. Mr. Organizer went through cabinets and got rid of or organized cleaning supplies, did some laundry (which was all done Saturday) vacuumed, did the dishes and cleaned the bathroom all while I was at work and feeding horses.
I do have to say that I'm a very lucky girl to have found such a clean guy. He's done a lot of cleaning on his own and likes everything to be in order. Needless to say,
I AM LOVED.

2 comments:

Christine said...

It sure is nice when our hubbys take the reign and do a bit of cleaning, hey? Helps them remember how much they love their wives for the work we do around the house!

Jess and Eddy said...

Hey Amanda, I should get me one of those!! Where did you get him??
Cool stuff, you guys are great!!!
Blessings!!