Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finally Pictures!

I know, it's been forever since I've uploading pictures and the blog is kind of boring. Well, today is the day to let you look into a little glimpse of my world.

A while back I gushed about my wonderful, awesome carpenter hubby, who surprised me with a bedroom makeover. Here's my proof.

He spray painted our nesting tables black. This is my table complete with the hubby's wedding pic.

This is his table complete with his bride's pic.


On the wall, facing our bed, he painted our initials.


On the other side of the same wall, he painted the frame of our wedding picture.


This is the whole wall facing the bed, complete with newly painted furniture.


New painted frame and mated picture.


New bedding. (Somehow the bed never looks as puffy as in the pictures.)

New scrapbooking shelf for my supplies.

Okay, so it's not a total HGTV make-over but the thought, love and little changes added a lot. Of course there are still more changes to come.

3 comments:

Gina said...

It looks fantastic, I LOVE it!! Makes me very excited for our house to be done!!

Prairie Mama said...

I think it looks pretty HGTVish to me!

Wenona said...

Very nice! I love the red and black colors. Such a nice husband you have!